Tyco

Tyco Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent benefits
Commercial Area Sales Manager - Western Canada (Former Employee), winnipeg, MBOctober 8, 2014
Pros: excellent money
Cons: long hours
I really enjoyed working here. They were doing a merge and that is why I am no longer there.
comfortable lunch room
assembler (Former Employee), North York, ONOctober 7, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
Nice working area...very quiet and clean.
work with nice team
show me all experience they have
Fast paced environment with lots of opportunities
MANAGER, CYBER SECURITY OPERATIONS (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 4, 2014
Fast paced environment with lots of opportunities growth. Good environment to learn and grow.
Not at all a challenging environment. Not too experience managers and engineers there.
Hardware-Software Integration Engineer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 24, 2013
Cons: no team work at all. not a challenging environment. not good management. no career development.
I haven't learned so much since the work environment and the tasks assigned were not challenging and the work culture is not a really good one. No team work at all.
I had young but very un-experienced supervisors.
Not too experienced HW/SW director.
Think about working here.
Sales (Former Employee), VancouverMay 18, 2013
Pros: some management understood the big picture
Cons: no loyalty, life work balance
The salary is OK if you are not looking for long term employment. Some management was Great but the DGM for my location was short sited and did not value loyalty or hard work and no vision.

My immediate supervisor was GREAT one of the best people I ever worked for. The team was ALSO A GREAT bunch of people and didn't deserve the GM.

This location – more... also has gone through several GMs over the years and the this one was by far the worst. Questionable ethics too..... – less
Enjoyed the technical aspect
Fibre Optics Test Technician (Former Employee), Carleton Place, ONAugust 1, 2012
Was not managed very well. Saw things going on that I found very disturbing

About Tyco

We have a passion to protect what matters most. We are the world’s largest fire and security company, and we are providing – Read more