Tyco Employee Review

very productive
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA4 December 2013
was hard work management was bad coworkers was alright but it was good money

Other Tyco Employee Reviews

Never take a job at 95 Bridgeland Ave (Tyco SP) - Toronto
Office employee (Former Employee) –  95 Bridgeland Ave, North York, Toronto1 December 2017
My review applies only to the location mentioned on the headline. Poor management, No Job Work / Life balance. If you are currently employed, don't ever think of taking a job at this location. After the merger with Johnson controls they have more managers than working staff, so they have more time to review and question the staffs for no reason, and you will be always on fire.

I'll never recommend this place not even to a foe.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
productive,fun,professonal,zero harm environment
Inventory Controller (Former Employee) –  95 BRIDGELAND AVE NORTH YORK ONM6A 1Y727 November 2017
being part of TYCO SECURITY give me a lot of experience and advancement .started from the line to inventory controller is a lot of advancement and recognizing your effort to be productive all time is the best part for m,.the only thing that make me feel sad was when they decided to reduced employee we didnd't received 2weeks noticed., and their seniority system.... but above all TYCO was the best company that I ever worked .
Pros
food warmer, 24 hrs cleaning staff, zero harm environment
Cons
sometimes work 7 days a week or 6 days and long hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tyco. Our community is ready to answer.