Canine Caregiver – Daycare and Boarding Dogs
Our Canine Caregivers are responsible for ensuring safety and health of our canine guests by supervising and managing play groups and cleaning and maintaining the facility.
Dog Management Duties:
- Interact with dogs in play group to ensure safe play and minimize stress levels in dogs
- Report any unusual behavior or elimination
- Maintain play area as instructed by duty roster and management
- Work as a team and communicate what dogs are present, any needs of the dogs and any concerns you may have
- Take pictures of dogs throughout the day to post on social media
- Complete general cleaning duties as listed on duty roster
- Scoop dog waste immediately and dispose of waste as instructed
- Mop up accidents immediately
- Change and launder bedding and towels
- Wash dished after meals and ensure dogs have fresh water at all times
- Ability to work as a team member and independently
- Good communication skills
- Some knowledge in animal care (personal or job experience)
- Open minded to learning new things
- Ability to keep positive when working under pressure
Business Hours are Mon-Fri 6am-7pm and Sat & Sun 9-5
Must be able to work on weekends
Pay Range: $11-12/hour
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Dogs just wanna have fun!
Looking to burn off your dog’s excess energy? New puppy that needs socialization? Looking for a new dog...