Who we are
Two Birds Eatery is located in Squamish, about 60km from Vancouver. The city is famous for hiking, climbing, biking or other outdoor activities. We are close to Whistler, the best city for skiing. It’s easy to enjoy life in Squamish and the community involvement, like volunteer job, is really present.
We are looking for a potential, someone able to be a good front of house cashier with abilities, but also someone able to take some responsibilities and progress as an assistant manager quickly.
As a front of house cashier your duties will entail everything from greeting the customers to keep a place clean, a hard working person with a great customer service, able to multitask.
As an assistant you will support the General Manager in all aspects of operating the restaurant. You will be responsible of the day-to-day duties of your team. You will have to meet the customer satisfaction, product quality, financial performance and safety. You'll also have to participate to all events organized through our catering service.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent leadership capabilities, including the ability to motivate your team
- Strong financial management skills, including a good head for numbers and an ability to drive your store location to success
- Experience in directing the work of others
- Ability to use discretion in providing direction to others
- Effective oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the retail environment
- Ability to manage inventory
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team-building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong ability to multitask
- Decision making
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- certification Serving it Right
Must be able to work all shifts (from 7am to 7pm), Holidays and weekends (especially from July to mid-September where no vacations are allowed). Good presentation is required. It’s a full time long term position with 2 months of minimum wage like a test period. After that, it will progress between $12 to $14/hour (according to the experience and the effectiveness of the person).
If you feel that you are the ideal candidate we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter by our website www. twobirdseatery.com
ONLY applications with a work permit VALID: sorry, we don’t support any foreign visa application.