Do you have what it takes to be a tutor? Are you interested in helping students succeed?
You don't have to be a teacher to be a great tutor. It's all about your love of the subject you're tutoring and your ability to convey that to your students.
At Tutor Doctor, we provide one on one in home tutoring to students.
We are looking for qualified applicants (post-secondary students and above) to tutor in ALL subjects. This includes Kindergarten to Grade 12 in all subjects- Math, English, Social Studies, Science, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
The successful candidates must possess:
- Post-secondary education in a related field of study
- Knowledge of teaching techniques and learning styles
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of dependability and professionalism
- Must be willing to travel to surrounding areas and have a reliable vehicle
- Must be residing in Alberta, Canada
Your resume must be included in your email application for consideration. Please note the subject areas and ages you are interested in tutoring. It will be kept on file for future needs. We match tutors to students based on tutor qualifications, skills, and personality. This is a part-time, contract position and income is based on qualifications.