About Tutor Doctor:
Tutor Doctor is the leading in-home tutoring franchise based in Richmond Hill, with international offices in over 12 countries. Tutor Doctor serves as an educational catalyst, delivering improved academic performance and greater self-esteem by impacting the lives of children and students at all grade levels, as well as university and adult learners.
The role of the Sales Coordinator is to schedule consultations / appointments by utilizing the company’s processes and systems, while providing administrative support to the team.
- Schedule consultations and appointments in accordance with the timing needs of callers and staff availability
- Maintain an accurate record of all scheduled appointments and consultations
- Manage multiple calendars
- Develop and maintain client profiles, organize client forms, applications, etc.
- Provide email and telephone based administrative support
- Manage lead inquiries, lead referrals, and administrative requirements of lead activity within our CRM database
- Administrative assistance, including copying/filing/faxing/mail services
- Other coordination duties as required
- Excellent written and oral communication & customer service skills
- An ability to engage Tutor Doctor clients and represent the brand professionally
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Very good organizational and priority-setting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional collaboration and teamwork skills
- Passionately focused on driving projects & sales success
- Open-minded, coachable, dedicated to excellence, driven, creative and organized
- Able to multi-task and work on various projects and meet strict deadlines
Please email resume and cover letter as a Word attachment.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this role;
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard