TUTOR DOCTOR is looking for dedicated and committed individuals that enjoy teaching and helping young learners reach their full potential.
Are you looking for fulfilling part-time work with flexible hours?
Our tutors work one-on-one with students in their homes.
Immediate Needs for Grade 11 and 12:
1) Math (calculus, advanced functions, data management)
2) Science (biology, chemistry, physics, exercise science)
Location: Woodbridge, Vaughan, Kleinburg, Brampton, Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, North York, Thornhill, Markham
1) Formal background preferred: Certified teacher/early childhood educator/graduate student/teaching assistant/high-performing undergraduate/skilled professional
2) Previous teaching/tutoring experience a plus, especially exposure to different learning styles
3) Previous experience with special needs and/or learning disabilities a plus
4) Access to a vehicle or public transportation
5) Willingness to apply for vulnerable sector criminal background check
6) Availability during peak tutoring hours (4-9pm weeknights and weekends)
Submit your resume and if you are suitable for the position, you will be contacted shortly.