At Tutor Doctor we provide one-on-one tutoring in home, taking learning to the next level. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about teaching & coaching. Great interpersonal skills, motivation and creativity are essential. We are looking for experienced teachers and tutors who care about our student's progress and who can teach them to have a positive relationship with learning.
We are currently looking for High School Level English Teachers/Tutors to travel to student homes in the Milton area for one-on-one tutoring. Tutoring involves clarifying and teaching subject matter, as well as assessing the student's knowledge and skills on an ongoing basis. Must live in Milton or surrounding area
- Access to a reliable vehicle
- Certified teachers, principals, or ECE's/EA's/SERT's
- University graduates, post-graduates with an English major
- Previous tutoring experience or working with learning disabilities a plus
- Open to new ideas & learning strategies
- Good interpersonal/rapport building skills
- Dependable & responsible
- Analytic/detail oriented
- Quick learner
- Part-time, contract
- 2-4 hours a week
- Majority of hours are evenings during the week
- Compensation $17-18/hr depending on skill set and experience
Tutor Doctor is a Canadian based international tutoring organization that provides one-on-one tutoring services in the privacy of your own...