WHY TUTOR DOCTOR?
Tutor Doctor is the leading in-home tutoring franchise based in Richmond Hill, with international offices in over 15 countries. Tutor Doctor serves as an educational catalyst, delivering improved academic performance and greater self-esteem by impacting the lives of children and students at all grade levels, as well as university and adult learners.
COMPENSATION: $11 plus bonuses based on performance
The role of the Education Coordinator is to schedule consultations / appointments by utilizing the company’s processes and systems, while providing administrative support to the team.
- Driving weekly/monthly targets
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Front desk reception duties
- Manage multiple calendars
- Develop and maintain client profiles, organize client forms, applications, etc.
- Provide email and telephone based administrative support
- Manage lead inquiries, lead referrals, and administrative requirements of lead activity within our CRM database
- Administrative assistance, including copying/filing/faxing/mail services
- Other duties may be assigned as required
- Excellent written and oral communication & customer service skills
- An ability to engage Tutor Doctor clients and represent the brand professionally
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Very good organizational and priority-setting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional collaboration and teamwork skills
- Passionately focused on driving projects & sales success
- Open-minded, coach-able, dedicated to excellence, driven, creative and organized
- Able to multitask and work on various projects and meet strict deadlines
Please apply with your resume and cover letter attached.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this role;
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
Besides being named the #1 at-home Tutoring Franchise worldwide by Entrepreneur Magazine, and winning Child Magazine’s Parents Choice...