Why work with Tutor Doctor?
Besides being named the #1 at-home Tutoring Franchise worldwide by Entrepreneur Magazine and winning Child Magazine's Parents Choice Award in 2010 and 2011, Tutor Doctor offers a great opportunity for the tutor that wants to thrive, learn and empower.
We thrive to be a world-class organization and are fully invested in the success of our students, tutors and employees.
Compensation: $17-18/hour flat rate
1) Formal background preferred: Certified teacher/early childhood educator/graduate student/teaching assistant/high-performing undergraduate/skilled professional
2) Previous teaching/tutoring experience a plus, especially exposure to different learning styles
3) Previous experience with special needs and/or learning disabilities a plus
4) Access to a vehicle or public transportation
5) Willingness to apply for vulnerable sector criminal background check
6) Availability during peak tutoring hours (4-9pm weeknights and weekends)
Submit your resume and if you are suitable for the position, you will be contacted shortly.
Join our winning team and help change lives!