OVERVIEW: The Office Administrator position is a full time position for the school year and ¾ time position during school holidays. The focus of this position is oversight of office administration, client care, and tutor coordination and runs out of our East Abbotsford office.
- Overseeing General office support
- Managing inquiry calls
- Lead follow-up
- Organization and management of office documentation
- Supervising and Assisting the Tutor Coordinator and Student Support Coordinator as needed
- Tutor Recruitment
- Managing re-enrollments
- Must have very strong people skills and telephone manner
- Sales/Promotional experience
- Must be confident, outgoing, self-starter, able to work well independently, credible and professional in presentation.
- Must have an interest in education and knowledge of the BC education system, including post-secondary
- Must be adaptable as this is a small and growing office
- Some post-secondary education required
- Office experience
- Management experience is an asset
- Preference will be given to those with a University Degree and/or equivalent work experience.
COMPENSATION: $13- $14 per hour based on skills and experience
COMPANY: Tutor Doctor - Fraser Valley
We are part of the Tutor Doctor International Franchise network that has been around for 10+ years, have been operating in the Fraser Valley since 2009, won "Business of the Year 2010", nominated as "New Business of the Year 2010" in Abbotsford, "Top Performer for Tutor Doctor International: 2010, 11, and 12," and are part of the Better Business Bureau. We serve Surrey to Hope and have over 100 tutors. Tutor Doctor provides affordable one-on-one in home tutoring. We provide individualized instruction so we can support in class instruction, online learning, or homeschooling. Tutor Doctor can provide support to current instruction and assignments and/or go back and deal with building blocks that were missed. One-on-one tutoring helps students build confidence, and get individualized support and better grades. At Tutor Doctor we recognize that making a difference in a student's academic performance involves having an impact not only on their studies, but also the student's confidence, organizational/study skills, and dreams. We want to make a lasting difference in our students' lives. www.smarterstudents.ca