Tutela Technologies is looking for an exceptional iOS developer for a unique entrepreneurial position. Successful candidates will be tasked with working within a development team to research, build, and integrate new and innovative product solutions. This position will involve interactions with multiple different business units internally and externally from the organization. You will be responsible for deliver of Tutela’s mobile iOS solutions, libraries, and applications to market to meet customer needs.
Tutela is looking for individuals interested in immersing themselves within a truly fast paced, high growth industry. Apply today and come join us at the leading edge of modern network innovation. Preferred candidates are those who have graduated from university, college, or a technical school in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent disciplines.
- Quick learner
- Superior attention to detail
- Able to adjust and pivot during the product development cycle
- Team player but also independent when required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience with the iOS SDK and iOS application development.
- Familiar with the Xcode IDE.
- Strong knowledge and development skills using: Objective-C, C++, C, Cocoa, and SQLite.
- Experience with automated testing and deployment.
- A strong grasp of object oriented programming principles and algorithm design.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Familiar with Agile software development.
- Good interpersonal skills in order to solve complex problems with others.
- Ability to work independently when required.
About Tutela Technologies
Tutela’s analytic solutions allow service providers to optimize the performance of their existing networks while getting the most out of new expansions. The Tutela analytic tool suite allows network operators to leverage the power of next-generation optimization processes. By assessing network performance, identifying effective upgrade points, and facilitating the seamless use of smaller access points such as Wi- Fi, Tutela helps users get the most out of any network deployment. Tutela is based in Victoria, BC, Canada.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter, resume, and transcript (PDF, plain text, MS Word or html) to Tutela Careers. If you don’t see a position that applies to you, send us your resume anyway. We’ll let you know if an appropriate position becomes available.