- Stores Services Personnel
- Bilingual Intermediate
- Location : Colonel By Drive
- Duration : 48 weeks from start
- Rate: $18.00+4% vacation pay
- Incorp: 20.00
- References: Yes, references are required to validate resource work experience stated in the proposed CV
- Respond to requests and inquiries re: receipt, delivery, setup, removal, storage, and disposal of office furnishings (cabinets, desks, chairs, table, etc.) for use by client in DND facilities.
- Receive, verify, and inspect incoming orders of office furnishings.
- Inventory control and record keeping of the Department of National Defence warehouse, including handling office furniture, surplus, and inventory within the warehouse.
- The work requires lifting and carrying heavy boxes and office furniture/panels on a daily basis. Candidate must be able to do the lifting requirement. The candidate must have no pre-existing injuries that will prevent him/her to do the work.
- Performance of routine tasks of higher complexity involving a limited number of clearly defined procedures and providing guidance and direction when necessary
- Work independently.
- Respond and close out calls from the “National Service Call Center”.
- Assist the Property and Facilities Officers (PFO) during the installation projects and provide advice on possible options.
- Minimum Mandatory Qualifications:
- Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience is required
- * Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience is required
minimum 5 Year experience with the installation of panel systems.
- Must have 5 years of experience prioritizing workload and setting up daily routine, as per request/inquiry received.
- Must have 2 years experience using Microsoft Outlook.
- Must provide and wear proper SA approved work boots.
- Must provide proof of Fall Arrest Protection Certification at the time of bidding.5
- The work requires lifting and carrying heavy boxes and office furniture/panels on a daily basis. Candidate must be able to do the lifting requirement. Candidate must have no pre-existing injuries that will prevent him/her to do the work.
Indeed - 17 months ago
TURTLE ISLAND STAFFING is a successful aboriginal owned staffing company that was established in 2006 to provide staffing services in...