- Start: September 16 for 48 weeks
- Rate: 25.00 +4%vacation pay
- Incorp: 28.00
- Location: Rideau St.
References (Yes) MANDATORY, MIN 2 REFERENCES RECENT WITHIN PAST 5 YEARS. REFERENCES
One (1) Level 1 Intermediate Special Advisor to assist in the analysis of existing MA&S supply chain policies, practices, and business processes; to assist in the provision of architecture development through process modeling of MA&S business processes; to assist in the building and delivery of MA&S Value Chain Architecture that will enable development of end-to-end, integrated MA&S Business Processes; and to assist in the building of Build Process Models for the Inventory Management Transformation Initiative.
o DND – Department of National Defence
o CF – Canadian Forces
o MA & S – Materiel Acquisition and Support
o ADM (Mat) – Assistant Deputy Minister (Materiel)
o CFSS – Canadian Forces Supply System
o WBS – Work Breakdown Structure
o RDIMS – Records, Document & Information Management System
The scope of this contract is to provide a capability to assist in the Inventory Rationalization Program under MA&S and Inventory Management Project.
- The candidate should be effective in the following:
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing;
- Good organization and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision; and
- Attention to detail when researching and submitting transactions.
- Develop and maintain the Inventory Management Program WBS as timelines, events or program critical points/events are identified or realized;
- Identify and track policy gaps, tabling them at the Policy Integration Management Committee and supporting development/publication of amended policy instruments;
- Identify and track training gaps, tabling them to the Training Requirements Committee and supporting the development of new training modules;
- Identify subject matter experts to participate in process modeling sessions, coordinating scheduling of modeling sessions for affected Business Functions, reporting on progress and identifying any cross-functional concerns;
- Review appropriate documentation to gain background information which will provide an understanding of MA&S process models, MEGA and Qualiware process modeling tools, Reference models such as Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR), Design Chain Operations Reference (DCOR), Customer Chain Operations Reference (CCOR) and PLCOR (Product Lifecycle Operations Reference) that are used in the MA&S Value Chain Architecture and DNDAF( Department of National Defence Architecture Framework);
- Develop MA&S Functional Activities for MA&S Business Functions;
- Validate Functional Activities for MA&S Business Functions;
- Develop DNDAF views for MA&S Value Chain System;
- Categorize MA&S Business Functions using industry reference models such as DCOR, SCOR, CCOR & PLCOR;
- Reuse, develop and integrate MA&S organizational processes to develop end to end view of MA&S Business processes;
- Use business, workflow and organizational tools;
- Review and analyze information from policy projects and briefing notes.
- Update and review tracking sheets and other MA & S Policy tools, specifically SharePoint in support of various reports, presentations and disclosure;
- Update online tasking and tracking tools such as SharePoint and static documents in support of the Policy Portfolio Management, Training and Inventory Management projects.
- Establish baseline position of policy, training and inventory management instruments currently available to the MA&S community.
- Manage documents in RDIMS.
M1 The proposed resource must have working experience in the field of Material Management including Policy and Procedures.
M2 The proposed resource must have at least one (1) year working experience with SharePoint and SharePoint 2010 at a Site Member and Site owner level.
M3 The proposed resource must have a university degree from a recognized Canadian University in either Public Policy or a related field.
M4 The proposed resource must have at least 1 year working experience in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Project.
M5 The proposed resource must have experience with QualiWare Lifecycle Manager, Visio, Adobe Photoshop and After Effects.
M6 The proposed resource must have experience using RDIMS (Records, Document & Information Management System) and DRMIS (Defence Resource Management Information System).
M7 The proposed resource must have working knowledge with DND MatKNet workspace environment.
M8 The proposed resource must have working experience with developing briefing notes, policy backgrounders, process models and mini-business cases
M9 The proposed resource must have working experience with writing TORs (Terms of Reference (TORs), developing work breakdown structures (WBSs) and researching policies.
Indeed - 14 months ago
TURTLE ISLAND STAFFING is a successful aboriginal owned staffing company that was established in 2006 to provide staffing services in...