Our government client is currently seeking a Software Application Architect with the following requirements:
-Enhanced security clearance
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years’ *hands-on experience with the SAP Financial and Revenue Management ERP Product suite.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years’ *hands-on experience with the SAP Public Sector Collection and Disbursement (PSCD) module.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years’ *hands-on experience with the SAP Business Rule Frame- work (BRF). At least two of those years of experience must be with BRFPlus
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years’ *hands-on experience with SAP Internal Service Request (ISR) Scenarios
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ *hands-on experience with SAP Netweaver, SAP Web Service and SAP Enterprise Portal.
The Application / Software Architect – SAP-PSCD will provide the following:
- Develop technical architectures, frameworks and strategies to meet the business and application requirements
- Identify the policies and requirements that drive out a particular solution
- Analyze and evaluate alternative technology solutions to meet business problems
- Ensures the integration of all aspects of technology solutions
- Monitor industry trends to ensure that solutions fit with government and industry directions for technology
- Analyze functional requirements to identify information, procedures and decision flows
- Evaluate existing procedures and methods, identify and document database content structure, and application sub-systems, and develop data dictionary
- Define and document interfaces of manual to automated operations within application sub-systems, to external systems and between new and existing systems
- Define input / output sources, including detailed plan for technical design phase, and obtain approval of the system proposal
- Identify and document system specific standards relating to programing, documentation and testing, covering program libraries, data dictionaries, naming conventions, etc.
- Transfer functional and technical knowledge to the CBSA project team.
- Configure SAP functionality to meet business requirements.l
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
TURTLE ISLAND STAFFING is a successful aboriginal owned staffing company that was established in 2006 to provide staffing services in...