- Enhanced security
- Location : Gatineau
- Duration : 4 April, 2013 to Sep, 30, 2013
- Rate: $12.00+4% vacation pay
- References: Yes, references are required to validate resource work experience stated in the proposed CV
- Support the integrated planning and scheduling of the ESRP Program to ensure alignment of all sub-project plans, including:
- o regular review and assessment of quality and completeness of WBS and MS Project plans;
- o provide critical path analysis based on monitoring, identifying and resolving issues related to program/project schedules;
- o develop and maintain Program-wide critical path reporting of integrated master project plan;
- o support consistent project scheduling utilizing MS Project and the ESRP’s planning framework; and
- o maintain and track progress against PMO project plan.
- Co-ordinate and support the scheduling efforts with internal * project stakeholders (Solution Directors, PMs, program directors, etc.).
- Mentor Program resources in the application of MS Project in * support of project scheduling.
- Maintain and coordinate the overall Program-wide Reporting * Management framework, including:
- o identify key project health indicators and metrics for project reporting (dashboards);
- o manage ongoing periodic project status reporting processes;
- o consolidate project performance metrics into program-level dashboard; and
- o report on progress and quality of project plans to senior management.
- Certificate, diploma, or degree in Project Administration from a recognized post secondary institution or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is preferable.
- Minimum of three (3) years of project administration is required Experience using MS Project (2003 or later) in the preparation of detailed project plans.
- Experience tracking and reporting project status.
- Minimum of two (2) years of project administration experience with the federal government is preferable.
- Project Management Certification (e.g. PMP) is an asset.
Indeed - 8 months ago