Our government client is currently seeking a Records Management Clerk with the following requirements:
Perform and assist with a variety of records management tasks such as:
- Order licence application boxes from security
- Receive deliveries/pick-ups from Securit
- Put Away (PA) loose paper in the appropriate file.
- Create new volumes in Livelink Records Server (LRS)
- Re-box records in LRS and return the boxes to securit
- Sort transitory from records of business value
- Classify records of business value according to Function based Classification System.
- Implement IM Best Practices
- Respond to client requests
- Order files for clients and charge them in LRS
- Put away files in LRS
- Sort and classify records in LRS database
- Recall records in approach and classify them in LRS
- Please note, the position requires an individual willing to lift between 30-50 boxes on a daily basis
TURTLE ISLAND STAFFING is a successful aboriginal owned staffing company that was established in 2006 to provide staffing services in...