- Project Administrator
- Start: November 13, 2013 - March 31, 2014 (possibility of Extension)
- Rate: 12.00+4%vacation pay
- Location: Nepean Street
- Enter all correspondence received in the Assistant Deputy Minister’s office in the tracker
- Deliver or pick up correspondence when required
- Process files for the Assistant Deputy Minister’s approval and make copies of all correspondence including ministerial correspondence
- Support the calendar, daily folders and emails for the Assistant Deputy Minister’s
- Answer calls for the Assistant Deputy Minister
- Set up security for guests
- Acting as the central information source by maintaining and distributing project details
- File management functions, including e-filing for the Assistant Deputy Minister’s office and staff
- Assist Correspondence and Human Resources/Finance coordinators with specific tasks
MANDATORY CRITERIA (resource must have the following)
Classification / Level: Office Support – Project Administrator - Intermediate
Met / Not Met Cross Reference to Proposal on how they meet or how they do not meet.
(pleaseindicate page number)
M-1 The proposed resource must meet the minimum mandatory qualifications detailed in the Standing Offer for the classification for which they are being proposed.
Minimum Mandatory Qualifications:
Education: Secondary school diploma is required.
The bidder must submit a copy of proof of education at bid submission.
Experience: Minimum of one (1) year of experience in project administration is required
The proposed resource must meet the Advanced level bilingual Oral and intermediate level bilingual in the written and comprehension requirement detailed in the language proficiency grid for the classification for which they are being proposed in the Appendix to RFA section of the Request for Availability form.
Telephone interview will be conducted to evaluate the level of bilingualism with a role play of a workplace scenario.
M3 The proposed resource must have twelve (12) months within the last twenty-four (24) months experience as an project administrator in an Executive Office performing the following duties:
- Answering the Executive’s telephone and taking messages
- Managing the daily office operations and coordinating agendas in Microsoft Outlook 2003 or newer
- Preparing and putting together background materials for the executive’s meeting.
- Acting as the central information source by maintaining and distributing project details (e.g. contact details, organization charts and contractual details)
- Photocopying, faxing, and scanning documents
- Logging correspondence in a tracking system
Executive Office is defined as Director level and above.
Each resource’s work experience must be presented in mm/yyyy to mm/yyyy format.