We are currently looking for a Programmer/Software Developer with the following requirements:
-Secret Security Clearance
-Unilingual (Bilingual preferred)
Responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
- Develop and prepare diagrammatic plans for solution of business, scientific and technical problems by means of computer systems of significant size and complexity.
- Analyze the problems outlined by the systems analysts/designers in terms of such factors as style and extent of information to be transferred to and from storage units, variety of items to be processed, extent of sorting, and format of final printed results.
- Select and incorporate available software programs.
- Design detailed programs, flow charts, and diagrams indicating mathematical computation and sequence of machine operations necessary to copy and process data and print the results.
- Translate detailed flow charts into coded machine instructions and confer with technical personnel in planning programs.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of programs by preparing sample data, and testing them by means of system acceptance test runs made by operating personnel.
- Correct program errors by revising instructions or altering the sequence of operations.
- Test instructions, and assemble specifications, flow charts, diagrams, layouts, programming and operating instructions to document applications for later modification or reference.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
TURTLE ISLAND STAFFING is a successful aboriginal owned staffing company that was established in 2006 to provide staffing services in...