- Program Administrator
- Location of work : Alta Vista Drive
- Duration: 13, May for 48 weeks
- Rate: $16.00/ph + 4% vacation pay
- Incorp: $ 18.00
Director Force Health Protection (DFHP) is currently in need of a program administrator due to personnel resource constraints to assist with various projects.
- Format, pretest and troubleshoot new Teleform survey templates.
- Coordinate research/survey projects that require data capture through scanning and validating survey forms using Teleform software and tracking all outgoing and incoming surveys and research/survey related materials.
- Execute database manipulation, document and database formatting, and performing database queries.
- Provide manual data-entry and validation services when required for members of FHP.
- Performs data backups of all databases (MS Access, SPSS, etc.).
- Establish a filing system for surveys pre and post scanning and execute filing of protected documents. Coordinate processing and disposition of all project related documents (archiving and return of scanned documents).
- Collaborate with external contractors to coordinate Teleform scanning and validation services for FHP. Independently, respond to questions from external contractors.
- Provide photocopying, scanning, and formatting of documents to support members of FHP.
- Support the Project manager in developing project specific communication policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) with CF bases and Headquarters for the scanning, and verification of documents using Teleform.
- Performs basic data manipulation using Access, SPSS, and Excel to track and validate data entry.
MANDATORY Qualifications (resource must have the following)
- A minimum of 12 months experience working independently using all aspects of Teleform software (questionnaires development, scanning, batch commitment, and validating).
- A minimum of 12 months experience using MS Access software.
- Knowledge and experience working with protected documents.
- Knowledge of military and medical/health related terms and conditions.
- Applied knowledge and experience in general administrative office practices as they apply to public health projects in a medical organization.
- Experience in producing documents using various software packages, such as SPSS, Access, and the MS Office Suite (including Word and Excel).
- A minimum of 12 months experience in managing small projects.
Indeed - 11 months ago