- Program Administration
- Location of work : 222 NEPEAN ST
- Duration: 27 MAY 2013 for 20 weeks
- Rate: $11.00/ph + 4% vacation pay
References (Yes) YES - MIN 2 REFERENCES MUST BE ATTACHED TO EACH SUBMITTED RESUME - MUST BE WITHIN PAST 6 YEARS AND RELEVANT TO JOB
IN ADDITION TO THE PWGSC REQUIREMENTS IN THE CLASSIFICATION WEBLINK THIS OFFICE ALSO REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- University Diploma
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the Government of Canada, supporting project management activities
- Experience in working with Other Government Departments.
- Outstanding ability to write (document evidence may be requested) and communicate orally in English and French.
- Currently cleared to Secret
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
- Support effective Project Management standards for how projects are selected through the provision of a common set of practices, principles and templates for selecting, managing, reporting and closing of projects
- Advise the Project teams daily, weekly or monthly as appropriate, about the selection documentation (Synopsis, Full Proposal) and work required to document the documents required to select, manage, report and closing of transactions.”
- Gather project selection data and capture project performance data
- Provide guidance and advice for project managers
- Provide guidance and templates for PMs about the performance and execution of proper Oversight and review at Project Review Committees.
- Demonstrated expertise with compiling project level data for the purpose of performing program level analysis.
- Train new staff, as required, in the CSSP project selection process.
- Enter all new project information into various databases, including CPME, the CSSP Microsoft Access database, and other Excel spreadsheets
- REFERENCES REQUIRED
- MIN 2 REFERENCES MUST BE ATTACHED TO EACH SUBMITTED RESUME - MUST BE WITHIN PAST 6 YEARS AND RELEVANT TO JOB
Indeed - 19 months ago
TURTLE ISLAND STAFFING is a successful aboriginal owned staffing company that was established in 2006 to provide staffing services in...