- Procurement Officer
- Start: ASAP, 2013 to November 30th, 2013
- Rate: 32.00 +4%vacation pay
- Incorp: 35.00
- Location: Laurier Avenue
- The proposed resource will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of procurement services including but not limited to the acquisition of specialized goods and services according to all government policies while providing advice and support to ensure that the process is effective, efficient, expenditious, ethical and provides the best possible value to the Crown.
- -The proposed resource must have a minimum five (5) years of experience in preparing Requests for Proposals for professional services, three of the five years experience within the federal government;
- Must have at least five years experience in creating and/or reviewing Evaluation Criteria;
- Must have at least five years experience in creating and/or reviewing Statements of Work;
- Must have at least five years experience in drafting and awarding contracts for Professional Services on a competitive or sole source basis, three of the five years with the Federal Government;
- Experience using a financial system.
Indeed - 18 months ago
TURTLE ISLAND STAFFING is a successful aboriginal owned staffing company that was established in 2006 to provide staffing services in...