- Rate: $15.00+ 4% vacation pay
- Location: 200 Eglantine Driveway, Tunney’s Pasture
- Start: June 10, 2013 – July 17, 2013 6 weeks
- Assisting in the content development and deployment of a web-based database of international commitments
- Conducting the retrieval and analysis of trade data
- Providing analytical support for the development of performance indicators
A cover letter prepared by the applicant must accompany the applicant’s CV along with examples of how they meet the experience which will be used as part of the screening process. CV’s without a cover letter will not be evaluated.
E1 Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a policy research analyst
E2 Minimum 3 years’ experience working in data analysis
E3 Experience in international health
It is preferable that the candidate has had experience working at a department or agency of the federal government. However, this will not be considered mandatory.
Knowledge of key emerging issues in the field of international public health, both domestically and globally.
Knowledge of Government of Canada’s priorities, the mandates of federal departments involved in international health.
Knowledge of various software packages such as Word, Excel, WordPerfect, Lotus Notes and PowerPoint.
Ability to research, analyze, synthesize and disseminate information.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Ability to work as part of a team.
Candidate must have completed and obtained a degree from a recognized University. A graduate degree will be considered an asset.
Experience in developing performance indicators