- Intermediate Policy
- Location of work : Lanark Avenue
- Duration: May 13, 2013 to December 30, 2013 (34 weeks)
- Rate: $19..00/ph + 4% vacation pay
- Incorp: $22.00
References (Yes) MIN 2 REFERENCE (CURRENT WITH PAST 3 YEARS) MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH EACH CANDIDATE
- Ability to conduct economic analysis for the purposes of making policy recommendations and/or creating a cost-benefit analysis for regulations.
- Ability to analyse and prepare policy recommendations
- Ability to synthesize information and data from a broad range of sources
- Ability to conduct independent research on the impact to the environment from substances and products regulated under the Food and Drugs Act (pharmaceuticals, veterinary drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, natural health products, radiopharmaceuticals, food additives and novel foods).
- Ability to prepare drafts, reports, presentations and seek feedback on the findings from comparative/collaborative studies on the impact to the environment from substances and products regulated under the Food and Drugs Act.
- Experience in policy research and policy analysis
- Experience in working on multi-disciplinary projects in the public service
- Degree in economics preferred, if not political or social science with courses in economics
- Knowledge of Health Canada priorities and regulatory agenda