Our government client is currently seeking a Physical Document Preparation Clerk with the following requirements:
LANGUAGE – Solid English and basic French
SECURITY – Secret Clearance
· Physically prepare documents for digitization as per outlined procedures and maintain the document integrity.
· Able to safely handle files and boxes up to 20 lbs and to manoeuvre wheeled carts up to 75 lbs;
· Able to work with files that were affected by a flood and may be affected by dormant mould.
· Performance standards and expectations will be communicated and must be met.
· Advanced data entry skills;
· Intermediate Excel;
· Familiarity with bilingual keyboard
TURTLE ISLAND STAFFING is a successful aboriginal owned staffing company that was established in 2006 to provide staffing services in...