We are currently looking for an IT Tester with the following requirements:
-Secret Security Clearance
-Unilingual (Bilingual preferred)
Responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
- Test planning and coordination.
- Supervision of testing in accordance with the plan.
- Management and monitoring of test plans for all levels of testing.
- Management of walkthroughs and reviews related to testing and implementation readiness.
- Status reporting.
- Development of test scenarios and test scripts.
- Establishing and maintaining source and object code libraries for a multi-platform, multi-operating system environment.
- Establishing software testing procedures for unit test, integration testing and regression testing with emphasis on automating the testing procedures.
- Establishing and operating "interoperability" testing procedures to ensure that the interaction and co-existence of various software elements, which are proposed to be distributed on the common infrastructure, conform to appropriate departmental standards (e.g. For performance, compatibility, etc.) and have no unforeseen detrimental effects on the shared infrastructure.
- Establishing a validation and verification capability which assumes functional and performance compliance.
Indeed - 13 months ago
TURTLE ISLAND STAFFING is a successful aboriginal owned staffing company that was established in 2006 to provide staffing services in...