- General Clerk
- Bilingual (BBB)
- Start: November 12, 2013 – March 31, 2014
- Rate: 11.00+4%vacation pay
- Location: Tunney’s Pasture
References Yes Yes
Secondary school diploma is required.
- Significant* experience in delivering client services
- Experience working in a security operations environment within a Federal Department
- Experience in performing data entry and basic analysis
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving client issues
- Experience working with access control systems such as Matrix, KeyScan and Integrated Badging System (IBS), etc.
- Significant experience is defined as a minimum of 3 years.
- attention to details
- customer service driven
Indeed - 14 months ago
TURTLE ISLAND STAFFING is a successful aboriginal owned staffing company that was established in 2006 to provide staffing services in...