Our government client is currently seeking a Finance Clerk with the following requirements:
-Enhanced Security Clearance
Minimum Mandatory Qualifications:
- Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience is required
- Required knowledge is experience with FEAMS (Furniture and Effects Automated Management System) and/or experience with the Household Goods & Effects
- (HG&E) government move contract.
- Assist in the testing of the Furniture and Effects Automated
Management System (FEAMS) application (required knowledge is experience with
FEAMS and/or experience with the Household Goods & Effects (HG&E) government
- Input of HG&E invoices into the database (data input or accounting
or clerical skill set)
- Audit of out can invoices for contract closure (accounting/financial
clerical skill set)
TURTLE ISLAND STAFFING is a successful aboriginal owned staffing company that was established in 2006 to provide staffing services in...