- Start: ASAP to May 1, 2014
- Rate: 12.00 +4%vacation pay
- Location: Place du Portage, Phase III, 11 Laurier St
- Assist project management and Branch resources in simple routine tasks and processes;
- Pay invoices as part of the Accounts Payable duties in SIGMA;
- Provide administrative and financial support as required;
- Assist in performing such tasks as maintaining accounts payable files and ensuring adequate follow up is provided per established processes;
- Coordinate requests/queries for problem resolution, per established processes;
- Track requests for documents to be created and file status in MS Excel spreadsheets;
- Maintain and update relevant documentation in manual and electronic files- the files may include such things as project activity schedules, status reports, correspondence etc.
- The resource will be required to follow current ITSB and PWGSC procedures and standards for processing of accounts payable documents, invoices and commitments and recommitments in SIGMA
- Request for Services documents;
- Tracking logs; Purchase orders; Financial Files
Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience is required
Experience with Government Financial System (GFS) is required
- Experience maintaining and processing Formal Established Process Documentation (general standard by government organisations)
Each of the proposed resource must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the last five (5) years maintaining and supporting general processes as they relate to administration and financial reconciliation.
- Experience with SAP an Integrated Financial System
Each of the proposed resource must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the last five (5) years working with SAP, an integrated financial system in which they:
a) Created monthly variance reporting,
b)Tracked invoices and expenditures.
Each of the proposed resource must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the last five (5) years working with Excel spreadsheets.
The proposed resource must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the last five (5) years working with SAP in the accounts payable system.