- Economists, Junior
- Start: September 8, 2014 to December 31st, 2014
- Rate: 13.00+4% vacation pay
- Location: Gatineau, Quebec
- References Yes. Three (2) references needed, must be recent
- To undertake cost benefit analysis pertaining to environmental policies/or regulations.
- To contribute to economic analysis in support of the Regulatory Impact Analysis Statement.
- To prepare briefing materials and contribute to report analysis pertaining to environmental policies/or regulations.
- To provide written and oral strategic advice and recommendation to senior management.
Minimum Mandatory Qualifications/ Evaluation criteria
M1- Education: A University Degree (Bachelor’s Degree) with Specialization in Economics
M2- A minimum of six (6) months experience with at least four (4) months experience in conducting, or providing support for, cost benefit analysis in a professional context
TURTLE ISLAND STAFFING is a successful aboriginal owned staffing company that was established in 2006 to provide staffing services in...