We are currently looking for a Database Modeller/IM Modeller with the following requirements:
-Secret Security Clearance
-Unilingual (Bilingual preferred)
Responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
- The Data Architect has both strategic and tactical responsibility for developing and maintaining the Architecture and Data Models for corporate and project specific initiatives. This responsibility includes the identification of data most valuable to the department, the integration of this data, and the development of core relating data models. The resulting data models will be based on data architecture and modeling design principles and tenets.
- Design, develop and maintain Logical Data Models.
- Analyze proposed changes to databases from the context of the Logical Data Model.
- Provide technical expertise in the use and optimization of data modeling techniques to team members.
- Provide technical assistance, guidance and direction in terms of data analysis and modeling to team members.
- Provide assistance to project team and business users relating to data issues and data analysis concepts.
- Participate in the development of data modeling and metadata policies and procedures.
- Participate in data analysis as a result of new/updated requirements.
- Apply approved changes to logical data models.
- Comply with corporate data architectures, strategies and frameworks, including enterprise data warehouse activities.
- Analyze and evaluate alternative data architecture solutions to meet business problems/requirements to be incorporated into the corporate data architecture.
- Review corporate architecture strategies and directions, data requirements, and business information needs and devise data structures to support them.
- Improve modeling efficiency through recommendations on how to better utilize current metadata repositories.
- Comply with corporate repository metadata directions.
- Provide input to refinement of data architectures.
- Participate in data architecture refinement.
- Define access strategies.
- Construct, monitor and report on work plans and schedules.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
TURTLE ISLAND STAFFING is a successful aboriginal owned staffing company that was established in 2006 to provide staffing services in...