Our government client is currently seeking a Computer Website Support with the following requirements:
LANGUAGE – Unilingual
SECURITY – Enhanced Security Clearance
- Develop and implement WCAG 2.0 HTML CRS websites (e.g. reports) on the DND Intranet/internet;
- Maintain web sites to ensure continued reliability including but not limited to bug fix, regular periodic maintenance and enhancement activities;
- Develop and maintain CRS web sites using the Defence Web Content Management System;
- Investigate reported system problems, diagnose the cause, and developing solutions to resolve the problems identified in concert with systems infrastructure staff;
- Resolve reported and documented problems collaboratively with Governement of Canada staff (GC) (e.g. Department of National Defence, Shared Services Canada) and contracted consultants to find the appropriate solutions to technical problems;
- Assist in the Defence and GC Web Standards conversion project, as required;
- Assist in Web Standards activities;
- Ensure that specified web-sites are compliant with WCAG 2.0 and Web Standards (Accessibility, Usability, Interoperability);
- Documenting all development work performed as directed by the Technical Authority; and
- Reporting on the progress of the work assigned to the Project Authority or their delegate on a regular basis.
- Provide status reports for work in process as required by the Project Authority.
- Remove or correct formatting errors in client-supplied text as required by the Project Authority;
- initiate any quality control procedures that are necessary to achieve error-free components
Consultation services may be required in person at the business location of the Identified User within the National Capital Region at the start of the project. This meeting is where the consultation may occur and is typically 1 hour in length.
- Experience in HTML and Web publishing process.
- Experience in developing Government of Canada WCAG 2.0 web-sites
- Experience in developing CSS
- Experience in the development and management of Web sites and Web related products
- Experience in the production of electronic communications products, including importing and formatting Word documents and publishing web and print friendly PDFs.
- Experience using of Dreamweaver and\or HTML editing software
- Knowledge of best practices in Web publishing, including website design principles, page layout and website navigation
- Knowledge of web accessibility tools
Indeed - 14 months ago
TURTLE ISLAND STAFFING is a successful aboriginal owned staffing company that was established in 2006 to provide staffing services in...