Clerk, Human Resources - Senior
LANGUAGE – Bilingual Intermediate
SECURITY – Enhanced Reliability Status
Location of Work 222 NEPEAN ST
Duration: ASAP for 16 WEEKS
Rate: $ 13.00/ph + 4% vacation pay
References : YES. MUST PROVIDE MIN 2 CURRENT (within past 3 years) REFERENCES FOR EACH CANDIATE SUBMITTED
- Certificate, diploma, or degree in Office Administration, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Labour Relations, Staff Relations, Business Administration or related discipline from a recognized post secondary institution or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as an HR assistant within the Federal Public Service is essential, in particular experience in the preparation of staffing documentation and in coordinating staffing activities.
- Must have experience in the use of Word and in the creation and update of Excel spreadsheets.
- Must have strong communication skills, verbal and written, in both official languages
- Experience in the use of PeopleSoft is considered an asset
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
- Providing onsite support to the HR Team in staffing processes and in daily HR activities. This could include preparing documentation for staffing files, printing and organizing resumes and screening board reports, sending information to candidates on evaluation processes, coordination of interviews, and other administrative type activities related to HR.
- Inputting information in Publiservice to create advertisements.
- Submission of priority clearance requests to the Public Service Commission and to the Department
- Preparing and distributing documents, including letters of offer, letters of acknowledgement, organizational charts, and training materials
- Assisting Managers and HR Officers in verifying information in resumes and identifying discrepancies in the information collected
- Maintaining files, paper and electronic
Indeed - 23 months ago
TURTLE ISLAND STAFFING is a successful aboriginal owned staffing company that was established in 2006 to provide staffing services in...