Our government client is currently seeking a Call Centre Agent with the following requirements:
-Enhanced security clearance
1. *Significant experience in a Customer Service Environment.
2. *Significant experience in dealing with clients by phone, by email or in person.
3. * Fully bilingual in both official languages (orally and in writing).
4. *Significant experience in performing data entry work.
5. *Significant experience with computer applications such as internet, emails, word processing, spreadsheets, database, registration software or automated system for the distribution of telephone calls.
- Significant experience is five years in the last seven years.
The candidate must be fully bilingual (Oral and written communication is a must).
1. Knowledge of acceptable Client Service processes
2. Knowledge of the roles and responsibilities as they relate to Client Service representation.
1. Experience in technical support.
2. Experience processing registration using a Learner Management System.
3. Experience in dealing with government departments.
4. Experience working in a Call Centre
Abilities: Interpersonal skills, client service orientation, reliability and initiative.
Tact and Diplomacy
Works well under pressure