Our government client is currently seeking ATIP Investigators with the following requirements:
-Secret Security Clearance
- Recent Extensive experience in applying and interpreting the Access to information Act. (Minimum 7 years)
- Recent Experience in investigating complaints made under the Access to Information Act.
- (Minimum 3 years)
- Recent Experience in mediating and negotiating resolutions of access to information issues. (Minimum 3 years)
- In depth knowledge of investigative processes and practices. (Minimum of 2 years)
- In depth Knowledge of ATIP legislation, related policies and procedures
- In depth knowledge of the federal government structure and central agency roles and responsibilities with respect to ATIA.
- Will be assigned to a dedicated team that will implement strategies and recommendations in resolving access to information issues.
- Will be called upon to provide expert advice and put forward proposals for different types of approaches for resolution that will be implemented through both team and individual efforts.
Aboriginal Staffing Agency