Our government client is currently seeking ATIP Investigators with the following requirements:
-Secret Security Clearance
- Recent Extensive experience in applying and interpreting the Access to information Act. (Minimum 7 years)
- Recent Experience in investigating complaints made under the Access to Information Act.
- (Minimum 3 years)
- Recent Experience in mediating and negotiating resolutions of access to information issues. (Minimum 3 years)
- In depth knowledge of investigative processes and practices. (Minimum of 2 years)
- In depth Knowledge of ATIP legislation, related policies and procedures
- In depth knowledge of the federal government structure and central agency roles and responsibilities with respect to ATIA.
- Will be assigned to a dedicated team that will implement strategies and recommendations in resolving access to information issues.
- Will be called upon to provide expert advice and put forward proposals for different types of approaches for resolution that will be implemented through both team and individual efforts.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Aboriginal Staffing Agency