- Administrative Services
- Start: As soon as contract is awarded to March 31, 2014
- Rate: 11.00 +4%vacation pay
- Location: Iris Street
References Yes Yes
- Work both independently and in a team on a backlog project to expeditiously address waiting applications
- Client services and program information delivery
- Thru database research track renewal applications and prioritize activities.
- Front line contact services to clients making application to the Program
- Preparation of reports and preliminary analysis of applications to the Controlled Goods Program.
- Ensure quality control of application submissions
- Ensure detailed records maintained to directorate standards
- Successful completion of two years of secondary school is required
- Minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience is required
In addition to the minimum qualifications required by the classification (education and experience), the potential candidates must also demonstrate the following mandatory requirements
Minimum of two years experience in administrative support positions, customer service positions or a combination thereof.
6 months experience within the last two years of the Controlled Goods Program (CGP).
Indeed - 13 months ago
TURTLE ISLAND STAFFING is a successful aboriginal owned staffing company that was established in 2006 to provide staffing services in...