- Administrative Services
- Bilingual (Basic)
- Start: ASAP to March 31, 2014 for 20 weeks
- Rate: 11.00+4%vacation pay
- Location: Gatineau
References Yes Yes
- Coordination of large events and logistical support for same events, ie. Letters of agreement, booking of hotel and rooms, audio visual equipment, simultaneous translation
- Preparing and coordination of hospitality requests
- Arranging travel itineraries and processing travel claims
- Production of financial reports
- Monitoring and Tracking Expenditures / Financial Reconciliation of invoices and expenditures
- Working in a team environment and provides program and all logistical support to project officer
Experience working with an environmental organization will be considered an asset.
Minimum Mandatory Qualifications
Secondary high school and College diploma
- Minimum of three (3) years of administrative support experience working in federal government.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience completing government requests for travel using Travel Expert System, hospitality forms and travel claim reimbursements.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with Microsoft office, outlook scheduler, CCM mercury, Transflo, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in meeting organization using Web Ex system as well as uploading information and booking conference facilities/hotel.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience reviewing and processing invoices for accounts payable including the tracking and accounting of expenditures.