Our government client is currently seeking a Administrative Clerk with the following requirements:
SECURITY: SECRET CLEARANCE
MANDATORY CRITERIA (resource must have the following)
Tasks include ensuring that information is shared between departments in a timely fashion. Experience using or knowledge of document management software will be required. The work will be subject to review.
Minimum Mandatory Qualifications:
- Successful completion of two years of secondary school is required
- Minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience is required
Experience using WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK
Availability to work some evenings (6-9pm)
Experience in setting up meetings, including registration of clients.
General administrative duties with special attention to organizing pre-posting briefing sessions which includes logistics such as responding to emails, ensuring registrations are correct and preparing the attendance lists.
The responsibilities will be managing the organizational boxes for the division, sending and distributing messages as well as general photocopying, filing etc
Preparing reports and replies to requests for information
Typical duties may include:
- Composing correspondence
- Planning, administering and tracking projects
- Developing and implementing procedures, processes and policies
- Inputting and updating changes to meeting and appointment schedules
- Arranging for telephones, e-mail accounts and furniture for new personnel