Responsible for the design, installation and administration of the corporate enterprise WAN/LAN/IPT,Wireless and Security technologies.
Responsible for the overall health and monitoring of our entire networking infrastructure. Responsible for providing the highest level of inter-office connectivity and uptime. Participates in the long and short term planning and implementation of future IT initiatives.
This is an opportunity to do more and see more than you could in most other IT positions at this level. Growth is imminent for the driven and ambitious. As part of the team, you'll participate in decision making of a high calilber. You'll be part of a company that supports IT initiatives and we normally don't exhaust our resources simply because we run out of time. You'll have the benefit of learning the newest, greatest and latest technologies because we are not risk adverse. Be part of a team that is not territorial and works cross functionally where it makes sense to develop our staff. Unlike many other companies that are corporate mandated, we are able to push IT initiatives to completion.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Fluency in core routing and switching.
- Previous support of a LAN/WAN environment.
- Previous security experience with firewalls, VPN, management software for mobile devices.
- 4 years post-secondary technical training, degree highly desired.
- 2 years experience as a senior network engineer.
- Expert capabilities with Cisco products and technologies.
- High drive and ambition
- Thirst for learning.
- Self driven, self disciplined.
- Willing to take ownership and have pride in that.
When applying, please indicate the Cisco products/technologies that you have directly supported as well as the security programs you have supported.