This position champions continuous improvement driven through the HRIS system and other HR applications, recommending solutions for identified system issues, process improvements and implementation. The HRIS Specialist is the UltiPro and HR systems expert. The HRIS Specialist is accountable to provide easy access to employee information and the tools and processes to effectively maintain the information to both the HR team and organization.
- Provide Business Intelligence HRIS expertise, assessing business needs, planning, creating, implementing and maintaining customized report templates and analytics.
- Monitor efficient HRIS operations; provide recommendations for current and future HRIS maintenance, upgrades and enhancements; support testing and implementation as required.
- Ensure solution alignment and data integrity to enable global data collection, reporting, analysis and comparison. Liaise with IT to align internal systems with HRIS. Build tools and processes to ensure data integrity within HRIS in partnership with HR Coordinators.
- Analyze, maintain, troubleshoot and recommend solutions for identified system issues.
- Create and maintain system documentation and complete ongoing documentation of changes/improvements or additions to the system.
- Create, maintain and deliver HRIS training for employees/users, including How-To’s and FAQs.
- Maintain HRIS configuration, users and workflows.
- Act as administrator to create security model based on functional responsibilities and configure HR system to enforce the security access to data. Ensure appropriate securities and access guidelines are implemented and maintained.
- Lead projects which impacts data maintenance on the HRIS, including mass updates.
- Manage HR applications such as in-house Performance Management and Succession Planning tool, UltiPro Applicant Tracking System and other programs that interface with UltiPro.
- Liaise with Ultipro as necessary to ensure system is correctly set up to reflect business needs. For example: Ultimate Time and Attendance.
- Partner with MAG Information Technology team to plan upgrades, major system enhancements/add-ons, troubleshoot issues and identify solutions.
- In conjunction with the HR generalist team identify projects for HRIS improvement and then take lead on implementation – liaising with Ultipro and internal stakeholders to deliver results.
- Other related duties and tasks as assigned.
- Possess post-secondary degree or diploma.
- Minimum of 3 years working with an HRIS system. UltiPro experience a plus.
- Relevant experience in systems and demonstrated project management skills in implementing key components of a system.
- Working HR Reporting and business intelligence knowledge.
- Ability to develop/deliver training to end users.
- Superb written and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational abilities.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Turning Point Brewery is part of the Mark Anthony group of companies and produces Stanley Park 1897 Amber.
Turning Point is Canada's...