Turner

Turner Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
One of the worst companies I have ever worked for
Senior Financial Analyst - Ad Sales Finance (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 9, 2014
This is a bloated company with false leadership. Some company will come in, buy it, and restructure it appropriately. This company is embedded in a subservient culture and is a joke.
A TYPICAL DAY @ TURNER
Executive Assistant to the President (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 4, 2014
Pros: boss pays for parking (500 amonth)
Cons: have no life work 12 -14 hours a day
First off I would like to express that I love my job BUT I am ready for a change...

i am here at 6am (after driving into NYC) then depart @ 6pm or 7pm to start my daily drive home which consist of 20 miles but actually takes an hour to an hour and half

I am a team player and assist all Execs that are visiting from other states.
My co-worksers are – more... great and are always there to assist if need be,

I really cant state that there is a hard part of the job - I wish the job was on the West coast.

The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with all different types of people. – less
Log Editor Boomerang Network (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 2, 2014
The work, life, balance at Turner Broadcasting is great. Co-workers are like family. Benefits are excellent, there are many vendors to chose from. Turner offers Professional Development Classes (PDC) free to all employees. It's a great way to grow your skills and improve your personal brand.
Exciting company to be a part of!
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 28, 2014
Pros: casual, fun environment. benefits are great.
I have loved my position in Research at Turner. It is exciting and full of new projects everyday.
Great company, poor management
Coordinator (Former Employee), AtlantaNovember 12, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
Great Company, awesome benefits. Managers need management training.
Great work environment.
Revenue Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 11, 2014
Pros: great management team.
The company gave its employees great benefits. There were growth opportunities. Lastly, great culture.
Fun work environment
Sr. Recovery Specialist, Corporate Credit Services (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 6, 2014
Fun work environment. It was a temp position only. Collecting on media time has a very unique approach.
Drastically changing culture
Director, Strategic Planning & Business Operations (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 5, 2014
A lot of change with limited communication has made the work culture very difficult
Fantastic company to work for, great non-traditional benefits as well as traditional.
Director, Internet Operations (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 4, 2014
Great environment. Collaborative, innovative, competitive media environment.
Great salary and benefits. Upper management, not so much.
Senior Voice Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 30, 2014
Cons: upper management
Great salary and benefits. Upper management, not so much. The people at Turner are wonderful to work with but upper management makes even every day tasks tedious and frustrating. You would find that even the simplest of decisions can take months for upper management to make. That is if they don't ignore the issue completely.
Working for Turner was one of the high points in my career
Lead Systems Designer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 24, 2014
Turner was a fantastic company to work for and I have very few complaints. The corporate culture was awesome, fun, encouraging, socially active and very progressive. From compensation to benefits and even the intangibles, what Turner offers its employees is top-notch.

The only downsides are par for the course in any large corporation. Corporate politics – more... are a factor, although less than in other companies I have worked for. Additionally, their sheer size makes them sluggish in adapting to or embracing changes; although, to be fair, they are keenly interested in staying on the cutting edge and making changes, where needed, so that is also a positive. – less
Good Company
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 17, 2014
Pros: gym, training, mentor programs
I worked for Turner for 3 years. They culture was awesome and the people in my department really cared about each other.
Productive and fun company to work for
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: tickets to sporting events, ability to transfer within business units
The most enjoyable part of my job was the ability to work with others to better understand how I could better serve them. My co-workers were great.
Productive and fun company to work for
Pros: tickets to sporting events, ability to transfer within business units
Management is closing this place
Conference Room Coordinator (Current Employee), Atlanta GAOctober 15, 2014
I feel as if Turner is heading in a different direction. When i started here 8 years ago it was an amazing place to be. Now with new management they are letting people go so they can profit more and they do not care as much for their employees.
hard work,but enjoyble
part time cleaner (Former Employee), Milton Keynes, ENGOctober 15, 2014
it was only a part time evening job at the hp office,but staff was very friendly,fun to work with and I completely enjoyed it.Shame it was to far away to travel for just a few hours per day,so I had to leave
Very good company
Contracts Coordinator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 9, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: n/a
No micro managing. Friendly, Team players. Cater to the employees. Great benefits.
Fun and young office environment
Ad Sales office (Former Employee), Miami, FlOctober 7, 2014
Pros: free breakfast on fridays
Cons: poor salaries
A typical day involves planning sales plans with the sales team and booking orders for respective feeds. Also, strong daily communication with Latin America on programming changes, etc. Direct management is beyond supportive and flexible, but upper management lacked some direction and structure.
Turner Broadcasting System
Project and Events Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 19, 2014
- Director of planning, development, implementation, and administration for Bleacher Report's HQ Office with the goal of promoting employee wellness, productivity and the dynamic start-up culture.

- Responsible for fully planning, managing and executing all employee and client events. Work to establish unique and creative proposals based on employee – more... and client’s needs. Establish a budget based on total attendees ranging from 45- 250 people. Develop cost sheets based on rates skillfully negotiated with local and national suppliers and vendors. – less
Turner Broadcasting
Senior Network Engineer Network Management (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: work from home, 30 days paid time off, training
Excellent place to work. Very cutting edge technology. Only issue is that company is going through a down sizing

1 2 3 4 5

About Turner

Turner Broadcasting creates and programs branded news; entertainment; animation and young adult; and sports media environments – Read more

Turner Photos