TURNABOUT is searching for a new team member to join our growing business as an Consigners Assistant
We require someone who can:
- develop rapport and trust with all types of people
- have a diplomatic professional friendly and honest disposition
- strong attention to detail and ability to organize work efficiently
- have a passion for fashion and fine labels
Consignment Retail is a multi-tasking, fast paced, variety packed environment. Experience in retail is essential but you must be willing to learn from the ground up as our industry is unique.
You can expect a one year learning curve before you are confident in this position. As a consigners assistant you will also be scheduled to work the sales floor as this gives good insight to what product is best suitable for the location.
- training in a dynamic, friendly workplace
- family-friendly atmosphere
- benefit package
- incentives and accelerated pay schedules for excellent performance
- retail without evening hours
Once you learn consignment, you will never go back to regular retail!!!
- Location: White rock
- Compensation: Hourly wage during training $12-$14.00/hour depending on experience
- Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests
Vancouvers #1 Consignment Store Since 1978