Yard Staff are responsible for maintaining the safety and cleanliness of the yard while servicing our customers and processing their orders. This is a part time, seasonal opportunity.
- Strong oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of the construction industry an asset
- Experience or knowledge with related products and services as asset
- Ability to work in a fast pace work environment
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Sustains yard cleanliness and required maintenance
- Completes opening and closing procedures as advised by Yard Foreman
- Process and supervise customer orders by locating and loading product
- Collect customer invoices and file appropriately
- Knowledge of product and accuracy in filling orders
- Answer customer inquiries and deal with discrepancies
- Prepare for deliveries
- Answer questions regarding deliveries and loads
- Complete circle check on lift trucks
This is a full-time seasonal opportunity.
Please note, only those candidates with the skills mentioned above will be considered for an interview. Thank you to all interested.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Turkstra Lumber Company Limited is a family owned and operated business that has served Southern Ontario and the Niagara Peninsula for 60...