Simcoe, Part Time
Turkstra Lumber Company Limited is a family owned and operated business that has served Southern Ontario and the Niagara Peninsula for 60 years. With 11 lumber yards and 3 manufacturing plants, we provide a complete range of products for individuals and contractors in the home building, renovation and commercial construction industries.
Yard Staff are responsible for maintaining the safety and cleanliness of the yard while servicing our customers and processing their orders. This is a part time, seasonal opportunity.
- Strong oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of the construction industry an asset
- Experience or knowledge with related products and services as asset
- Ability to work in a fast pace work environment
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Clean driving abstract (to be submitted during interview)
- Sustains yard cleanliness and required maintenance
- Completes opening and closing procedures as advised by Yard Foreman
- Process and supervise customer orders by locating and loading product
- Collect customer invoices and file appropriately
- Knowledge of product and accuracy in filling orders
- Answer customer inquiries and deal with discrepancies
- Prepare for deliveries
- Answer questions regarding deliveries and loads
- Complete circle check on lift trucks
- Make deliveries as required
Please submit your resume via email with the subject line “Simcoe Yard Staff”.
Turkstra Lumber Company Limited is a family owned and operated business that has served Southern Ontario and the Niagara Peninsula for 60...