Turkish Delight Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive ,nice and busy work place
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, ENG22 January 2015
Clean and peeper service every day. make souses and seasoning meat , bring te food into front kitchen to be redye for chefs. clean the windows ,Flor ,toilets , staff room ,make the shopping .recive delivery ,check the storage and make orders.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
wor in weekends and till 12 oclock at night
Fun workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Leighton Buzzard, ENG13 September 2014
A typical day at work would include answering the phone, taking orders and talking to customers, cleaning the kitchen and talking to my colleagues which most of the time was filled with jokes which made the workplace very enjoyable. I learned that when things get busy you need to be able to handle situations for yourself although most of the time there is always someone to help. Working here did not keep me away from my social life or school life as I was still bale to complete my school work and make friends whilst working. My co-workers were all on the same level and no one caused stress which is what made work easier. The hardest part of the job was probably having to answer the phone one after the other as it becomes tiring and my mouth became dry from talking so much and the most enjoyable part was probably connecting with customers who came in for takeaway and hearing about their day.
Pros
free food and drink. break whenever you are not needed for your job
Cons
can be busy.
cooking and baking
chef (Former Employee) –  Nelson, S10 October 2013
i enjoyed being a chef and running the restaurant for a year.. co workers were wonderful and supportive