Tundra Windows, Doors and Hardware (formally CBS Prehung Doors) is looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator to join our dynamic Team. Tundra is a local manufacturer of high quality wood & vinyl windows, doors and cabinets.
Inside Sales Coordinators demonstrate a high level of customer service. They have knowledge of design, doors, windows and build processes. The successful candidate will use this knowledge to resolve issues, assess customer needs, guide customer decisions and coordinate sales activities in a timely and professional manner. A successful Sales Coordinator demonstrates solid communication and follow up skills, understands the sales process and is a detail-oriented self-starter.
- Selling the Project: recommending related sales and services
- Reviewing orders to ensure completeness (ex. pricing, scope of work)
- Developing good teamwork throughout the facility
- Building relationships with customers
- Support all aspects of the selling process
- Coordinating ordering of materials and merchandise
- Be the key point of contact with customers
- Ability and willingness to provide efficient, exceptional quality service to all customers
- Ability to get results despite a large workload, competing demands and working in a fast paced environment
- Reacts quickly and appropriately to problems; follows up in a timely manner to issues that are not immediately resolvable
- Ability to cooperate and work productively with others to meet customer needs
- High level of knowledge regarding products, services and procedures
- Effective listening and clear verbal and written communication skills
Tundra thanks all candidates that apply however we will only be contacting qualified individuals.