Our client is an established global leader in engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction
of quality gas processing and compression facilities for the energy industry.
They are presently looking for a Piping Design Lead to join their team.
- Supervise and direct the design, drafting and checking of individual projects as assigned.
- Mechanical plant design including Plot Plans, P & ID’s, Piping Arrangements and Isometrics.
- Coordinating the mechanical, civil, and electrical groups with the Project Engineer.
- Coordinating the drawing package with the Document Control Dept.
- Coordinate the Material take off with the Purchasing Dept.
- Coordinate the Stress Isometrics with Engineering Dept and the Stress Engineer.
- Review drawing package for completeness and presentation.
- Ensure company and/or client drawings standards and specifications are followed as required.
- Coordinate project drafting personnel requirements with the Drafting Coordinator.
- Checking and marking of vendor drawings.
- Maintaining project schedule.
- Are a technical graduate with piping training;
- Have a minimum of 10 years related piping design/drafting working experience with 5 years as a Lead
- Previous SAGD and Gas Plant experience
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of CAD 2D & 3D CAD drafting/modeling programs
- CADWorx; experience is an asset
Indeed - 30+ days ago