Tugboat Group is on the lookout for a senior Web and interface designer. We're seeking a talented, professional on-screen designer with experience working with complex brands with strict standards, as well as new brands where standards are actively being established.
- Proven talent for creating fresh, unique and professional Web designs
- Strong online portfolio of Web design work
- Passion for user experience and Website usability
- New ideas and communicate them effectively
- Ability to work as part of a small team and communicate effectively
- Comfort jumping between time-sensitive tasks, into legacy code and across a range of platforms
- Strong work ethics and organizational skills
- Great Attention to detail.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Formal education in Web design or related field
- 5+ years of professional Web design experience designing responsive Websites
- Experience with mobile app development
- Ability to create pixel perfect website designs and XHTML/CSS code
- Experience with content management systems like Drupal
- Design awesome Websites and/or user interfaces
- Develop wireframes and/or HTML-based prototypes of your designs, refining and changing them as needed
- Create flow charts of user case scenarios and information architecture for the product features
- Participate in the full lifecycle of product development
- Work closely with project managers and marketing teams to understand the target-audience and market-place for new features
- Understand the overall Web development process and how your role fits within it
Tugboat is a small agency offering the full gamut, and you'll need to be comfortable rubbing shoulders with print designers, marketers, writers, developers, creatives and couriers. We serve AOR clients and project-based clients alike, and work in a two level open office that pitches quality, rolls camaraderie, and heaves collaboration. We don't have an office dog.
To apply for this position, reply to this post with your CV and cover letter
A link to your online portfolio with application UI design work is a requirement.