9 salaries reported
$32,643 per year
Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC) is a provider of network access, domain names and other Internet services. Since 1994, the business has pivoted and grown from shareware to wholesale domain name registration to retail domain name registration to mobile phone service to symmetrical Gigabit Internet service via fiber-to-the-premises. Today, Tucows employs over 400 people and services millions of customers around the world.
- We offer Internet services to thousands of business partners and millions of end users around the world, including:
- The leading wholesale platforms for selling and integrating domain names. (OpenSRS, Enom)
- The simplest way for businesses and individuals to manage their domain names. (Hover)
- A mobile phone service that makes shockingly good sense for US families and businesses. (Ting Mobile)
- Symmetrical gigabit fiber Internet serving select “Ting towns” in the US. (Ting Internet) – less