TTEC Employee Reviews

Productive and educational work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON14 February 2018
Night Shift - Excellent Hours.
Learned many different details of cell phone deals and distributions.
Could have provided better training.
Fellow workers were cheerful and pleasant during shift
Pros
Excellent Hours
Cons
Poor Training
Its not a productive place and the management is full of bullies.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON8 February 2018
Even before they were bought out by ttech the company was being run in an absurd fashion where the team leads are able to bully their agents. Moreover the rules only apply to the agents and none of the team leads adhere to them. And the fido campaign has a lot of stress because of an inadequate number of agents and they have relieved people of their jobs without giving any reasons. The HR himself is a bully and doesn't want to do anything about complaints against managers and team leads. They also deny the agents a full 2 weeks severance even after working for a full year so they are pulling illegal practices.
Pros
Cons
Lots
Good company to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 February 2018
Good environment, really nice people work with you. Also, all the selection was done by professionals, everything was done on time and the selection was very clear. You can also change your campaign if you don't like the place that you started.
Pros
Flex Shift
Cons
Bad management
Great place !
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 February 2018
Work for the Canada Post Campaign--
- great work environment
- supervisors are knowledgeable and helpful
-good work life balance
-highly recommend working for the Canada post campaign
Pros
learn new things daily
not bad work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON4 February 2018
I worked at atelka last year and un fortunatly i had unforeseen family circumstances appear which i had to ask for time off, i took a few days and went to vist family and after a day i logged into my schedule online and noticed i was getting marked no show, i called to explain and was told it was beig taken care of but it just happened again. I then discussed with a couple managers if i can take a nother week off and was told that was understandable, i was passed my probation period and it was an emergency so no one made it seem like it was an issue. When i finally got back home i checked my mail and it was dated for that day that i was reading it saying that if i wasnt at work that day i would be fired, i went in to talk to huan resources and was told if i resigned i could reapply in the future and be accepted back no problem. A few months later i did so but i could not hear back i was calling and leaving messages and by time i heard back from the recruitment agent they told me that headquaters in quebec was just reapproving me thenthey would call me and inform me of my date that i can come back to work, however it is a year later and i still have not heard anything back. I am hoping now since it is ttec that it will be under new advisement and i could get more information as to what happened and possibly get a position back.
Pros
good customers fun atmosphere
Cons
no communication
Stressful, bad management
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 February 2018
I worked for7 months for the Canada post campaign. Very stressful manager was never in mood of cooperating and 1 supervisor was very lazy to walk....
Pros
Floor manager has no idea about the job, she is snobby, not helpful at all, she is there only for the title.
Cons
only cons
genre de travail
Conseillère au département satisfaction (Former Employee) –  Saint-Jérôme, QC2 February 2018
Un bon travail, bonne communication clientèle
intéressant
Pros
contact client
Cons
pression sur vente
independent, fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON30 January 2018
duties included answering phones, receiving credit card payments, minor technical support, and providing sales information/upselling to customers. Transfering certain customers to the right departments
Pros
independent
Cons
not enough hours
Worst work environment
No woke ethics
Partiality
Managers sleeping with employees
Pros
Cons
Partiality
Un milieu comme tou agence de placement
Conseillère service clients (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 January 2018
Chacun s'adapte á son milieu de travail.
On t'ouvre la porte méme sans expérience ce qui n'est pas le cas pour les autres sociétés.
Pros
Ras
Cons
Ras
place to work
Customer Service Representative - Phone agent (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON16 January 2018
The people were great, learned alot of new things, as my first job. I didn't like the way supervisors made me feel after giving notice of adopting my baby.
It's a job
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB8 January 2018
It was good for a time, and then they got bought out and stopped caring about their employees. I've been working through some serious mental health issues, and they have no compassion or empathy for what I've been dealing with on a daily basis.
Environnement de travail propice à l'apprentissage
Conseiller (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 January 2018
J'ai beaucoup appris grâce à Atelka, que ce soit en ce qui concerne les techniques de ventes, mais aussi la meilleure façon d'aider au cas par cas mes clients.
Typical call center
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON3 January 2018
The staff is nice but can be unprofessional, the overall quality of the job is sub par and would not recommend anyone to ever work there the management is nice but lack of help isn't provided not an overall good place to work
Pros
You get paid
customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON3 January 2018
the company closed it's doors in the area I worked. there fore everyone was laid off. I did enjoy the people I worked with. the managers were very supportive.
Pros
Cons
closed
Great working environment.
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 January 2018
Teletech has been a great part of my life. This company have given me so many oppurtunities, and have boosted my self-esteem. Great working enviroment, led to great work experiences and have pushed me to be more versatile at work. They have motivated me to always put my best foot forward in everything I do. Teletech has been the best training ground for newbies like me.
This was a difficult contact centre to work at some ot the time.l
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS17 December 2017
This was one of the more difficult contact centres that I worked in. Towards the end if we were in after call or on hold for more than two minutes you would hear walkie talkies squcking and someone would be over at you to get out of whatever. It was announced that our project would be ending in a couple of months and we may or may not have a job. From that moment forward we were put in que so that we did not have a break between calls or talk amongst ourselves. That is when I looked at alternative employment and was able to obtain employment with Blue Ocean.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Newfoundland and Labrador15 December 2017
Enjoy the customer service, and talking to many different people and cultures on the phones. This was a states based company so it was an interesting position to work. Always learning new things.
minimum wage late hours tough management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON10 December 2017
minimum wage late hours you have to be tough to work there management is hit or miss some are great others are not. Nordia seems better but I had moved on through college by then.
Proactif et organise
Agent televente (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 December 2017
Milieu de travail dynamique et organise. Exellente formation. Un must pour toute personne desirant prendre de l'experience en televente. Exellent talent recruter.
Pros
Cafe gratuit (quand il y en a)
Cons
40 heures production semaine et courte pause